Hard Reset i-mobile IQ X Slim
How to factory reset i-mobile IQ X Slim? How to wipe all data in i-mobile IQ X Slim? How to bypass screen lock in i-mobile IQ X Slim? How to restore defaults in i-mobile IQ X Slim?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset i-mobile IQ X Slim. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your i-mobile IQ X Slim will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the beginning, turn your device off. You can do so by pressing and holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- Once your device is turned off, press and hold the combination of buttons Power and Volume Up.
- Next, when the Android logo appears on the screen release both buttons, then press the Power button to continue.
- At this point, you should be in the Recovery Mode. Use the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to move through the menu.
- Afterward, scroll down to the "Wipe data/Factory reset" option and press the Power button to continue.
- Next, scroll down to the "--YES", then press the Power button to confirm the reset.
- Wait until the process is done, then scroll to the "Reboot system now" and press the Power button to restart your device.
- At this point, the Hard Reset process is complete. Good job!!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work