Hard Reset I-ONIK TP10.1-1500DC-KB
How to factory reset I-ONIK TP10.1-1500DC-KB? How to wipe all data in I-ONIK TP10.1-1500DC-KB? How to bypass screen lock in I-ONIK TP10.1-1500DC-KB? How to restore defaults in I-ONIK TP10.1-1500DC-KB?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset I-ONIK TP10.1-1500DC-KB. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your I-ONIK TP10.1-1500DC-KB will be as new and your Rockchip 3066 core will run faster.
- In order to switch on the tablet hold down the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the next step from the Menu and find and selct Settings.
- Afterwards choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then tap Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! Your tablet is ready to use.
Hard Reset (I-ONIK TP10.1-1500DC-KB)
Guide: i-onik HARD RESET - video
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.