Hard Reset I-ONIK TP8-1500DC
How to factory reset I-ONIK TP8-1500DC? How to wipe all data in I-ONIK TP8-1500DC? How to bypass screen lock in I-ONIK TP8-1500DC? How to restore defaults in I-ONIK TP8-1500DC?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset I-ONIK TP8-1500DC. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your I-ONIK TP8-1500DC will be as new and your Rockchip 3066 core will run faster.
- If the device is switched off, press the Power button for a while to turin it back on.
- Afterwards from the Menu and find and selct Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (I-ONIK TP8-1500DC)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.