Hard Reset I-ONIK TP9.7-1200QC-Ultra
How to factory reset I-ONIK TP9.7-1200QC-Ultra? How to wipe all data in I-ONIK TP9.7-1200QC-Ultra? How to bypass screen lock in I-ONIK TP9.7-1200QC-Ultra? How to restore defaults in I-ONIK TP9.7-1200QC-Ultra?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset I-ONIK TP9.7-1200QC-Ultra. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your I-ONIK TP9.7-1200QC-Ultra will be as new and your Allwinner A31 core will run faster.
- Start by switching on the device by holding down the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that, from the Menu and find and selct Settings.
- Then choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Next, tap Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! Your tablet is ready to use.
Hard Reset (I-ONIK TP9.7-1200QC-Ultra)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.