Hard Reset I-ONIK TP9.7-1500DC-Ultra
How to factory reset I-ONIK TP9.7-1500DC-Ultra? How to wipe all data in I-ONIK TP9.7-1500DC-Ultra? How to bypass screen lock in I-ONIK TP9.7-1500DC-Ultra? How to restore defaults in I-ONIK TP9.7-1500DC-Ultra?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset I-ONIK TP9.7-1500DC-Ultra. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your I-ONIK TP9.7-1500DC-Ultra will be as new and your Rockchip 3066 core will run faster.
- At the beginning press the Power button to turn on the device.
- Then from Main Menu go to Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset.
- In the next step select Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (I-ONIK TP9.7-1500DC-Ultra)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.