DNS Settings on iBall Baton iB-WRB150N
How to configure DNS Settings on iBall Baton iB-WRB150N
- First off, sign in to your router's admin page.
- Go to the Setup page or DNS.
- Now, you should be able to find Static DNS and Static DNS 2 fields, you must enter the Primary DNS Server you want to use into the first DNS field, and the secondary DNS server into the second one.
- If there's an option, you may want to add the third Static DNS.
- If everything's set, save your changes.
- Good job! You've configured DNS Settings on iBall Baton iB-WRB150N.