Configure Wi-Fi in iBall Baton iB-WRB150N
Configure Wi-Fi on iBall Baton iB-WRB150N
How to Configure Wi-Fi on iBall Baton iB-WRB150N:
- First, open your router's admin page and log in.
- Find Wireless/WLAN or Wi-Fi settings.
- Enable Wi-Fi if possible, now you'll have to set up your Wi-Fi.
- Set your network's SSID (name).
- Pick the channel for your network.
- You can enter your network's password and encryption type.
- You should be able to set the IP Address range, if not, just ignore this step.
- If everything's done, look for the save button.
- Good job! You've successfully configured your Wi-Fi network on iBall Baton iB-WRB150N!