Hard Reset iBALL 1035-Q90 3G
How to factory reset iBALL 1035-Q90 3G? How to wipe all data in iBALL 1035-Q90 3G? How to bypass screen lock in iBALL 1035-Q90 3G? How to restore defaults in iBALL 1035-Q90 3G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset iBALL 1035-Q90 3G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your iBALL 1035-Q90 3G will be as new and your Cortex A7 core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- Go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (iBALL 1035-Q90 3G)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.