Hard Reset iBALL 2.4 Sumo-G
How to factory reset iBALL 2.4 Sumo-G? How to wipe all data in iBALL 2.4 Sumo-G? How to bypass screen lock in iBALL 2.4 Sumo-G? How to restore defaults in iBALL 2.4 Sumo-G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset iBALL 2.4 Sumo-G. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your iBALL 2.4 Sumo-G will be as new and your core will run faster.
- The cell phone must be swtiched on, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step open the Main Menu and select Settings.
- After that, choose Reset Factory Settings.
- Then select All to delete both customized settings and data.
- Finally, type in the security lock code (default is 1122) and select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The factory reset has been performed.
Hard Reset (iBALL 2.4 Sumo-G)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.