Hard Reset iBALL 2.8V Skipper
How to factory reset iBALL 2.8V Skipper? How to wipe all data in iBALL 2.8V Skipper? How to bypass screen lock in iBALL 2.8V Skipper? How to restore defaults in iBALL 2.8V Skipper?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset iBALL 2.8V Skipper. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your iBALL 2.8V Skipper will be as new and your core will run faster.
- The mobile phone must be swtiched on, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Open the Main Menu and select Settings.
- After that, choose Reset Factory Settings.
- Then select All to delete both customized settings and data.
- Finally, type in the security lock code (default is 1122) and select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The factory reset has been performed.
Hard Reset (iBALL 2.8V Skipper)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.