Hard Reset iBALL Feature Phone 3.2H Biggy
How to factory reset iBALL 3.2H Biggy? How to wipe all data in iBALL 3.2H Biggy? How to bypass screen lock in iBALL 3.2H Biggy? How to restore defaults in iBALL 3.2H Biggy?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset iBALL 3.2H Biggy. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your iBALL 3.2H Biggy will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Start by switching on the cell phone by holding down the Power key.
- Afterwards open the Main Menu and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Reset Factory Settings.
- Select All to delete both customized settings and data.
- Type in the phone lock code (default is 1122) and select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has been performed.