Hard Reset iBALL Aura V36
How to factory reset iBALL Aura V36? How to wipe all data in iBALL Aura V36? How to bypass screen lock in iBALL Aura V36? How to restore defaults in iBALL Aura V36?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset iBALL Aura V36. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your iBALL Aura V36 will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Turn your device on in the beginning. You can do it by pressing and holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Next, press the Middle button to access the menu.
- Then find Settings and tap on it to enter.
- Next, scroll down to the "Restore to the factory settings" and tap it.
- When prompted press tap on the "Ok" to confirm and start the reset.
- Good Job!! You should be done at this point.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work