Hard Reset iBALL Slide 1035-Q9 3G
How to factory reset iBALL Slide 1035-Q9 3G? How to wipe all data in iBALL Slide 1035-Q9 3G? How to bypass screen lock in iBALL Slide 1035-Q9 3G? How to restore defaults in iBALL Slide 1035-Q9 3G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset iBALL Slide 1035-Q9 3G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your iBALL Slide 1035-Q9 3G will be as new and your Cortex A7 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch on the phone.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- Choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- You have just performed a hard reset operation! Success!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work