Hard Reset iBALL Slide 3G Q45 2+16GB
How to factory reset iBALL Slide 3G Q45 2+16GB? How to wipe all data in iBALL Slide 3G Q45 2+16GB? How to bypass screen lock in iBALL Slide 3G Q45 2+16GB? How to restore defaults in iBALL Slide 3G Q45 2+16GB?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset iBALL Slide 3G Q45 2+16GB. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your iBALL Slide 3G Q45 2+16GB will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In order to power on the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work