Hard Reset iBALL Slide 6309i
How to factory reset iBALL Slide 6309i? How to wipe all data in iBALL Slide 6309i? How to bypass screen lock in iBALL Slide 6309i? How to restore defaults in iBALL Slide 6309i?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset iBALL Slide 6309i. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your iBALL Slide 6309i will be as new and your Cortex A9 core will run faster.
- If the device is off hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn it on.
- After that, go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In this step, choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed!
Hard Reset (iBALL Slide 6309i)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.