Hard Reset iBALL Slide 6351-Q400i
How to factory reset iBALL Slide 6351-Q400i? How to wipe all data in iBALL Slide 6351-Q400i? How to bypass screen lock in iBALL Slide 6351-Q400i? How to restore defaults in iBALL Slide 6351-Q400i?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset iBALL Slide 6351-Q400i. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your iBALL Slide 6351-Q400i will be as new and your Cortex A7 core will run faster.
- You should hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (iBALL Slide 6351-Q400i)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.