Hard Reset iBALL Slide 7236 2G
How to factory reset iBALL Slide 7236 2G? How to wipe all data in iBALL Slide 7236 2G? How to bypass screen lock in iBALL Slide 7236 2G? How to restore defaults in iBALL Slide 7236 2G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset iBALL Slide 7236 2G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your iBALL Slide 7236 2G will be as new and your Cortex A7 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (iBALL Slide 7236 2G)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.