Hard Reset iBALL Slide 7316 3G
How to factory reset iBALL Slide 7316 3G? How to wipe all data in iBALL Slide 7316 3G? How to bypass screen lock in iBALL Slide 7316 3G? How to restore defaults in iBALL Slide 7316 3G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset iBALL Slide 7316 3G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your iBALL Slide 7316 3G will be as new and your Cortex A8 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work