Hard Reset iBALL Slide 7334i 3G
How to factory reset iBALL Slide 7334i 3G? How to wipe all data in iBALL Slide 7334i 3G? How to bypass screen lock in iBALL Slide 7334i 3G? How to restore defaults in iBALL Slide 7334i 3G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset iBALL Slide 7334i 3G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your iBALL Slide 7334i 3G will be as new and your Cortex A9 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power rocker for a short while in order to switch on the phone.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- Choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- You have just performed a hard reset operation! Success!
Hard Reset (iBALL Slide 7334i 3G)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.