Hard Reset iBALL Slide Brace X1 Mini
How to factory reset iBALL Slide Brace X1 Mini? How to wipe all data in iBALL Slide Brace X1 Mini? How to bypass screen lock in iBALL Slide Brace X1 Mini? How to restore defaults in iBALL Slide Brace X1 Mini?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset iBALL Slide Brace X1 Mini. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your iBALL Slide Brace X1 Mini will be as new and your Cortex A7 core will run faster.
- If the device is off hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn it on.
- After that, go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In this step, choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed!
Hard Reset (iBALL Slide Brace X1 Mini)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.