Hard Reset iBALL Slide Brace X1
How to factory reset iBALL Slide Brace X1? How to wipe all data in iBALL Slide Brace X1? How to bypass screen lock in iBALL Slide Brace X1? How to restore defaults in iBALL Slide Brace X1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset iBALL Slide Brace X1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your iBALL Slide Brace X1 will be as new and your Cortex A7 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work