Hard Reset iBALL Slide Elan 3x32
How to factory reset iBALL Slide Elan 3x32? How to wipe all data in iBALL Slide Elan 3x32? How to bypass screen lock in iBALL Slide Elan 3x32? How to restore defaults in iBALL Slide Elan 3x32?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset iBALL Slide Elan 3x32. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your iBALL Slide Elan 3x32 will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by powering off the device using the Power key and selecting power off.
- Once the device shuts off, hold Volume Up + Power key till you see iBALL logo.
- You will now see Recovery mode, from here you will navigate using Volume keys to select "Wipe data/factory reset" and confirm it with Power key.
- Confirm your decision once more by selecting "Yes" and wait for the process to finish.
- When Hard reset is finished you will be greeted by android setup screen.
- Well done!
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.