Hard Reset iBALL Slide Elan 4G2+
How to factory reset iBALL Slide Elan 4G2+? How to wipe all data in iBALL Slide Elan 4G2+? How to bypass screen lock in iBALL Slide Elan 4G2+? How to restore defaults in iBALL Slide Elan 4G2+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset iBALL Slide Elan 4G2+. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your iBALL Slide Elan 4G2+ will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by powering off the device using the Power key and selecting power off.
- Once the device shuts off, hold Volume Up + Power key till you see iBALL logo.
- Now you will see Recovery mode, from here you will navigate using Volume keys to select "Wipe data/factory reset" and confirm it with Power key.
- Confirm your decision once more by selecting "Yes" and wait for the process to finish.
- When Hard reset is finished you will be greeted by android setup screen.
- Well done!
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.