Hard Reset iBALL Slide i9702
How to factory reset iBALL Slide i9702? How to wipe all data in iBALL Slide i9702? How to bypass screen lock in iBALL Slide i9702? How to restore defaults in iBALL Slide i9702?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset iBALL Slide i9702. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your iBALL Slide i9702 will be as new and your Cortex A9 core will run faster.
- In order to power on the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (iBALL Slide i9702)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.