Hard Reset iBALL Slide Premio
How to factory reset iBALL Slide Premio? How to wipe all data in iBALL Slide Premio? How to bypass screen lock in iBALL Slide Premio? How to restore defaults in iBALL Slide Premio?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset iBALL Slide Premio. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows 8.1 settings. As a result your iBALL Slide Premio will be as new and your Intel Atom Z3735G core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- Go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (iBALL Slide Premio)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.