Hard Reset iBALL Slide Q1035 3G
How to factory reset iBALL Slide Q1035 3G? How to wipe all data in iBALL Slide Q1035 3G? How to bypass screen lock in iBALL Slide Q1035 3G? How to restore defaults in iBALL Slide Q1035 3G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset iBALL Slide Q1035 3G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your iBALL Slide Q1035 3G will be as new and your Cortex A7 core will run faster.
- If the device is off hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn it on.
- After that, go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In this step, choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work