Hard Reset iBALL Slide Snap 4G2
How to factory reset iBALL Slide Snap 4G2? How to wipe all data in iBALL Slide Snap 4G2? How to bypass screen lock in iBALL Slide Snap 4G2? How to restore defaults in iBALL Slide Snap 4G2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset iBALL Slide Snap 4G2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your iBALL Slide Snap 4G2 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- You should hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work