The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in iBALL WQ149. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from iBALL WQ149.
As a result your Windows 8 will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 32000 MB storage and Li-Polymer 31.8 Wh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in iBALL WQ149 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key in order to switch on the device.
- Afterwards hold down Shift key. If you're using the on-screen keyboard, tap or click the Shift key.
- While the Shift key is still pressed, tap or click Restart option and confirm the operation.
- In the next step choose Troubleshoot.
- Then tap Reset your PC and cofirm operation by pressing Next.
- Choose either Just remove my files or Fully clean the drive.
- Begin the whole operation by clicking Reset.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation.