How to open Icotera i6800 admin page:
To change Icotera i6800 settings you need to open Icotera i6800 admin page. To do that you need to check what is Icotera i6800 IP address. You will also need Icotera i6800 password and default router login.
- The first thing you need to do is to connect to Icotera i6800.
- Next, find router IP, you can check Icotera i6800 IP here.
- Then open a web browser and enter the router IP address in the address field.
- You will see Icotera i6800 login page.
- Enter Icotera i6800 factory login written on the sticker located at the bottom cover; and default router password written on the sticker located at the bottom cover
- Fantastic! You should see Icotera i6800 settings main page, where you can change customize Icotera i6800 Wi-Fi name and WiFi password.