Hard Reset ID2ME ID1
How to factory reset ID2ME ID1? How to wipe all data in ID2ME ID1? How to bypass screen lock in ID2ME ID1? How to restore defaults in ID2ME ID1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ID2ME ID1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ID2ME ID1 will be as new and your MT6752 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- To begin the process, hold Power key till you see the option to power off. Select it and wait for the device to shut off.
- Once the phone is off, hold Power key and Volume Up simultaneously until you see the Boot mode on the screen.
- At this moment you may let go of the keys, use the Volume up to select Recovery mode and confirm it with Volume Down.
- When you confirm it the phone will redirect you to the Recovery mode, from here select "Wipe data/factory reset" using Volume keys (both of them) and confirm the selection using the Power key.
- You will be prompted to confirm your decision, do so by selecting "Yes" using Volume keys and confirm it once more using Power key.
- A dialogue box should appear on the bottom of the screen, and after couple seconds the last entry should be "Data wipe complete" and the previous options should be visible again, select "Reboot system now" and wait.
- Now your phone will continue removing all personal data for the next couple minutes and when its finished it will reboot and you will be greeted by android setup screen.
- Well done!
Hard Reset ID2ME ID1 - Bypass Screen Protection / Delete Data - video
Hard Reset ID2ME ID1 - Factory Data Reset / Restore Defaults - video
How to Restore Factory Settings in ID2ME ID1 - Bypass Screen Lock / Hard Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work