Hard Reset iGlo E500
How to factory reset iGlo E500? How to wipe all data in iGlo E500? How to bypass screen lock in iGlo E500? How to restore defaults in iGlo E500?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset iGlo E500. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your iGlo E500 will be as new and your MTK 6253 core will run faster.
- If the device is off hold down the Power key for a short while.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- To begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- Success! Your phone is ready to use.
Hard Reset (iGlo E500)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.