Hard Reset iGlo Q500
How to factory reset iGlo Q500? How to wipe all data in iGlo Q500? How to bypass screen lock in iGlo Q500? How to restore defaults in iGlo Q500?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset iGlo Q500. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your iGlo Q500 will be as new and your M-star 8533C1 core will run faster.
- If the device is off hold down the Power key for a short while.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- To begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- Success! Your phone is ready to use.
Hard Reset (iGlo Q500)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.