Hard Reset IMPRESSION ImPAD 2114
How to factory reset IMPRESSION ImPAD 2114? How to wipe all data in IMPRESSION ImPAD 2114? How to bypass screen lock in IMPRESSION ImPAD 2114? How to restore defaults in IMPRESSION ImPAD 2114?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset IMPRESSION ImPAD 2114. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your IMPRESSION ImPAD 2114 will be as new and your Allwinner A31S core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- Go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (IMPRESSION ImPAD 2114)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.