Hard Reset IMPRESSION ImPAD 4214
How to factory reset IMPRESSION ImPAD 4214? How to wipe all data in IMPRESSION ImPAD 4214? How to bypass screen lock in IMPRESSION ImPAD 4214? How to restore defaults in IMPRESSION ImPAD 4214?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset IMPRESSION ImPAD 4214. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your IMPRESSION ImPAD 4214 will be as new and your Rockchip RK3188T core will run faster.
- You should start by holding down the Power rocker for a short while in order to switch on the phone.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- Choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- You have just performed a hard reset operation! Success!
Hard Reset (IMPRESSION ImPAD 4214)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.