Hard Reset IMPRESSION ImPAD 5214
How to factory reset IMPRESSION ImPAD 5214? How to wipe all data in IMPRESSION ImPAD 5214? How to bypass screen lock in IMPRESSION ImPAD 5214? How to restore defaults in IMPRESSION ImPAD 5214?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset IMPRESSION ImPAD 5214. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your IMPRESSION ImPAD 5214 will be as new and your Rockchip 3026 core will run faster.
- In order to turn on the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (IMPRESSION ImPAD 5214)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.