Hard Reset IMPRESSION ImPAD 9314
How to factory reset IMPRESSION ImPAD 9314? How to wipe all data in IMPRESSION ImPAD 9314? How to bypass screen lock in IMPRESSION ImPAD 9314? How to restore defaults in IMPRESSION ImPAD 9314?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset IMPRESSION ImPAD 9314. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your IMPRESSION ImPAD 9314 will be as new and your MediaTek MT8382 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset IMPRESSION ImPAD 9314
- In order to power on the tablet hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success You have just performed a hard reset operation!
How to do a hard reset on IMPRESSION ImPAD 9314? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.