Hard Reset IMPRESSION ImPAD 9314
How to factory reset IMPRESSION ImPAD 9314? How to wipe all data in IMPRESSION ImPAD 9314? How to bypass screen lock in IMPRESSION ImPAD 9314? How to restore defaults in IMPRESSION ImPAD 9314?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset IMPRESSION ImPAD 9314. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your IMPRESSION ImPAD 9314 will be as new and your MediaTek MT8382 core will run faster.
- In order to power on the tablet hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (IMPRESSION ImPAD 9314)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.