Hard Reset iNEW Fire 1
How to factory reset iNEW Fire 1? How to wipe all data in iNEW Fire 1? How to bypass screen lock in iNEW Fire 1? How to restore defaults in iNEW Fire 1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset iNEW Fire 1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your iNEW Fire 1 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580A core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch off the device by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when you see the iNEW logo.
- Press Volume Up + Power button when Andorid Robot image appears.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that select "yes" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
iNew V3 Hard Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work