Hard Reset iNEW M2
How to factory reset iNEW M2? How to wipe all data in iNEW M2? How to bypass screen lock in iNEW M2? How to restore defaults in iNEW M2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset iNEW M2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your iNEW M2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6589 core will run faster.
- In order switch off the device hold down the Power rocker.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android Robot.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset (iNEW M2)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.