How to factory reset iNEW U5W? How to wipe all data in iNEW U5W? How to bypass screen lock in iNEW U5W? How to restore defaults in iNEW U5W?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset iNEW U5W. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your iNEW U5W will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First of all, hold down the Power key for a short while to switch off the device.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for about 5 seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the Boot Mode in front of you.
- Afterwards scroll down to Recovery option by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, use Volume Down to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Next, choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Volume Up button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Volume Up rocker.
- Good job! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Bypass PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - remove Pattern Lock by Recovery Mode - video
iNew V3 Hard Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on