How to factory reset INFINIX Smart 2 HD? How to wipe all data in INFINIX Smart 2 HD? How to bypass screen lock in INFINIX Smart 2 HD? How to restore defaults in INFINIX Smart 2 HD?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INFINIX Smart 2 HD. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android settings. As a result your INFINIX Smart 2 HD will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- At the start, turn the device off. To do it press and hold the Power button, then tap the Power off option on the screen.
- Next, press and hold the Power button and the Volume Down button together.
- When the "XOS" screen appears, hold the Power Rocker and short press the Volume Up button to continue.
- Now the Recovery Mode should appear on the screen. Use the Volume Up + Down buttons to move through the menu and if you want to confirm something, press Power button.
- Now select the Wipe data/Factory data reset and press the Power button to confirm.
- Afterward, scroll down Yes and press the Power button to continue.
- Once the process is complete, select the Reboot system now and press the Power button.
- Successfull job! The hard reset is complete now.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video