Hard Reset INFINIX Zero 5 Pro
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key when the INFINIX logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up when the XOS image appears.
- Now press Volume Up + Power button once again.
- In this mode choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then select "yes" and press the Power button once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
FORGOT PASSWORD - How to Unlock the Infinix Note 4 or ANY Infinix Smartphone - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset or Factory Reset the Infinix Hot Note X551 or any Android smartphone - video
HOW TO HARDRESET INFINIX X572 ( NOTE 4) - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.