Recovery Mode INFINIX Zero 5 Pro
How to enter recovery mode in INFINIX Zero 5 Pro? How to open recovery mode in INFINIX Zero 5 Pro? How to boot recovery mode on INFINIX Zero 5 Pro? How to use recovery mode in INFINIX Zero 5 Pro? How to exit recovery mode in INFINIX Zero 5 Pro?
The hidden mode of Android 7.0 Nougat called recovery should allow you to perform hard reset, wipe cache partition or Android 7.0 Nougat update. So follow the steps of recovery mode tutorial:
- Hold down the Power button for a short while to switch off the mobile.
- After that start pushing Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a couple of seconds.
- When the INFINIX logo appears let go of the Power key.
- Let go of Volume Up if the XOS image pops up.
- Now press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Well done! You are in Recovery Mode.
- In this menu you can scroll down by using Volume keys and click the Power button once.
How to Enable Recovery Mode in Infinix Zero 5 - Access Recovery Module - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work