Wipe Cache INFINIX Zero 5 Pro
How to remove temporary cache files in INFINIX Zero 5 Pro? How to format cache in INFINIX Zero 5 Pro? How to refresh the INFINIX Zero 5 Pro by wipe cache partition?
Would you like to erase all of the temporary cache files? In this short tutorial, we will guide you step by step how to Reset Cache Partition in your smartphone! As a result, you can refresh the Android system and optimize processor work. Remember that, the following operation doesn't affect personal files, it will only remove temporary cache files.
How to Wipe Cache in INFINIX Zero 5 Pro
- First of all, turn off the phone by pressing Power Button.
- In the next step, hold down Volume Up and Power Button simultaneously for a few seconds.
- When the INFINIX Logo appears, release both held keys.
- If No Command XOS Logo appears on the screen, hold Power Rocker and click Volume Up button once.
- Now form the Recovery Menu select Wipe Cache Partition by using Volume Keys to scroll down and Power Button to accept that.
- After a short while, the whole process should end.
- Lastly, choose Reboot System Now use the Volume Keys to highlight it and Power Rocker to confirm that.
- Good job, you removed temporary files from your device successfully.
How to Wipe Cache Partition in INFINIX Zero 5 - Reset Temporary Cache Files - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work