The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in INFINIX Zero 5. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from INFINIX Zero 5.
As a result your Android 7.0 Nougat will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 64000 MB storage and Li-Polymer 4350.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in INFINIX Zero 5 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- At first switch off the device by holding the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Now hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- When the INFINIX logo shows up let go of the Power button.
- Release Volume Up if the XOS image pops up.
- Then click Volume Up + Power button once again.
- After that select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- In this menu choose "yes" and click the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
FORGOT PASSWORD - How to Unlock the Infinix Note 4 or ANY Infinix Smartphone - video
HARD RESET INFINIX Zero 5 - Bypass Screen Lock / Master Reset - video
How to Hard Reset INFINIX Zero 5 - Factory Reset Data / Restore Defaults - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset or Factory Reset the Infinix Hot Note X551 or any Android smartphone - video
HOW TO HARDRESET INFINIX X572 ( NOTE 4) - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on