Recovery Mode INFINIX Zero 5
How to enter recovery mode in INFINIX Zero 5? How to open recovery mode in INFINIX Zero 5? How to boot recovery mode on INFINIX Zero 5? How to use recovery mode in INFINIX Zero 5? How to exit recovery mode in INFINIX Zero 5?
The hidden mode of Android 7.0 Nougat called recovery should allow you to perform hard reset, wipe cache partition or Android 7.0 Nougat update. So follow the steps of recovery mode tutorial:
- At the very beginning turn off the device by holding the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key when the INFINIX logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume Up when the XOS image appears.
- Now click Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Good job! You should be in Recovery Mode.
- In Recovery Mode scroll down by using Volume buttons and press the Power key once.
How to Enable Recovery Mode in Infinix Zero 5 - Access Recovery Module - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work