Hard Reset INFINIX Zero 6 Pro
How to factory reset INFINIX Zero 6 Pro? How to wipe all data in INFINIX Zero 6 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in INFINIX Zero 6 Pro? How to restore defaults in INFINIX Zero 6 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INFINIX Zero 6 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your INFINIX Zero 6 Pro will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- To start the Hard reset you need to power off the phone by holding the Power key.
- Upon the phones shut off, hold Volume up + Power button simultaneously till INFINIX logo appears on the screen.
- Next, you should see the Recovery mode. Navigate this menu using the Volume keys to select Wipe data/factory reset and confirm it with Power key.
- When presented with the option, select Yes to continue with the Hard reset.
- Momentarily the process will be finished and you should be greeted by android setup screen.
- Amazing. You have just finished the process.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.