How to factory reset InFocus A3? How to wipe all data in InFocus A3? How to bypass screen lock in InFocus A3? How to restore defaults in InFocus A3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset InFocus A3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your InFocus A3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737W core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- When Boot Mode appears let go of all keys.
- Now select "Recovery". Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to accept it.
- When Android Robot appears hold down Power key for a few seconds and after a while click Volume Up once.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then select "yes" from the menu and click the Power key once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
Hard Reset InFocus M810 - Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
InFocus A3 hard reset IF9007 pattern unlock done successfully - video