How to factory reset InFocus Bingo 10? How to wipe all data in InFocus Bingo 10? How to bypass screen lock in InFocus Bingo 10? How to restore defaults in InFocus Bingo 10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset InFocus Bingo 10. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your InFocus Bingo 10 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580A core will run faster.
- At first switch off the phone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start holding Volume Up + Power keys for a short while.
- When you see INFOCUS logo on the screen release the Power button.
- If you see Andorid image on the screen release the Volume Up key and press Volume Up and Power buttons one more time.
- Now you should be in Recovery Mode. Scroll down here by using Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm it with the Power key.
- In the next step select "yes" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
Hard Reset InFocus M810 - Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
infocus bingo 50 m460 m350 reset forgotten password,pattern or pin and hard reset formatting - video