Hard Reset InFocus Bingo 20
How to factory reset InFocus Bingo 20? How to wipe all data in InFocus Bingo 20? How to bypass screen lock in InFocus Bingo 20? How to restore defaults in InFocus Bingo 20?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset InFocus Bingo 20. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your InFocus Bingo 20 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9830A core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning switch off the phone by holding the Power key for a very short while.
- When the phone is off start pressing Volume Up + Power buttons until INFOCUS logo pops up on the screen.
- Then release the Power key and when you see Andorid Robot let go of the Volume Up button.
- Now press Volume Up and Power buttons to go to Recovery Mode.
- In this mode use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" then "yes" and accept that by using the Power key.
- At last choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job!
Hard Reset InFocus M810 - Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
infocus bingo 50 m460 m350 reset forgotten password,pattern or pin and hard reset formatting - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.