Hard Reset InFocus Bingo 50+
How to factory reset InFocus Bingo 50+? How to wipe all data in InFocus Bingo 50+? How to bypass screen lock in InFocus Bingo 50+? How to restore defaults in InFocus Bingo 50+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset InFocus Bingo 50+. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your InFocus Bingo 50+ will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning switch off the phone by holding the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power buttons together until INFOCUS logo pops up.
- Then release the Power key and if you see Andorid Robot on the screen stop holding the Volume Up key.
- You should be in Recovery Mode when you press Volume Up and Power buttons.
- In this menu choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power key to accept.
- Now select "yes" by using Volume buttons and press the Power button once.
- If Recovery Mode pops up again choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
Hard Reset InFocus M810 - Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
infocus bingo 50 m460 m350 reset forgotten password,pattern or pin and hard reset formatting - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work